RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Standout in its category.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2514691 янв 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Like another reviewer said, this product is different from other fish oils. I've tried everything from grocery store brands to supplement chain brands to a popular "Pharmaceutical Grade" product on this website. But this is the one I've stuck with for months. It feels more effective than all the rest. Apart from the long-term positive health effects, I get a small energy and mental clarity boost with each dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mrs. J.G. Haney

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321504 фев 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love, Love, Love my Fish Oil..Four to Five times a day... Not only keeps my Cholestral low, but controls IBS............ BIG TIME! I was housebound for over 10 years, by not being able to go to restaurants, church, and socialize. Don't laugh, but I have "regular" bowel movements in the morning.. For those of us, who suffer; IT'S IMPORTANT.. After visiting multi-doctors', and NO HELP for years and years. Please, DO THE FISH OIL!! Your Body and Colon will love you for it... Thank-you IHerb.com. I tell someone everyday about your website...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3291625 фев 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

3 in am and 3 in pm per MD kicks depression and he is right. In addition to Evening Primrose oil.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab fish oil epd/dha

Отзыв оставлен LadyShopper ноя 14, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Twinlab is a dependable brand. The fish oil ratio for epd/dha isn't the same as the old Tri-Omega3 brand (which I thought was the best, and is no longer available), but it's close enough.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Feedback on Super Max fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3167434 окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This product is great. I like it very much.It is different from other fish oils.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab Super Max EPA Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3093611 окт 18, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fish Oil Capsules

Отзыв оставлен Herbarrow янв 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is the first product I've tried (and I've tried many) that does not make me nauseous. Although it gave me fishy burps the first time I used it, that hasn't happened again. I find it helps to take them after a meal so that there's something in my stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Recommended

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3267564 фев 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This one has a great value and no artificial scent so I recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High EPA dosage

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1097083 авг 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor recommended that I take Fish Oil with 800 mg EPA and this product has the dosage. Most other fish Oil supplements do not. I have taken this for 2 weeks now and am happy with the product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

real super fishoil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362967 апр 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The capsules is too big for me. but the my state and mood is better than it was before this fishoil. it is really super)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3