Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 15 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

really helps keep my skin and hair looking healthy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab, Mega

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love these tremendously! When I first starting taking these I was not doing well and had pretty high cholesterol. After taking these for 6 months at least I went back and had cholesterol taken. My cholesterol number went down slightly but the number were great. I had more of the good than the bad.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

an excellent fish oil

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal авг 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

It would be impossible to overstate how supplementing with fish oil has helped my life. Within months of starting to use fish oil, the arthritis that had plagued me started to recede; my skin had cleared up; and my borderline-high blood pressure had dropped into normal range. I've kept those problems at bay for two decades now. I wouldn't go a day without my fish oil. Twinlab's Mega Twin EPA is an excellent fish oil, and a very good value. In my opinion, one or two capsules per day would be an excellent investment in your health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPA Fish OIl

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been ordering Twinlab Mega Twin EPA Fish Oil from you for many, many, years. The arthritis doctor I see first recomended this product and I have been very please with it and with iHerb. Thanks, B. Failla

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Fish in a capsule

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The easiest way to get enough EPA and DHA in the wright proportion. Maybe the best omega 3 ever made, at least for the price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Odlican proizvod

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Jako sam zadovoljna ovim proizvodom Twinlaba. Imam veliko povijerenje u proizvode Twinlaba. Kupnja je povoljnija na iHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋아요~

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

저렴한 가격으로 좋은 제품 구매한 것 같습니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mega twin epa fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great Product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good fish oil!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love the twinlab brand, kind of biggish capsules but still a very effective brand of fish oil.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is the best fish oil that I've ever taken and I've tried them all! This brand didn't give me the "fish burps" and I feel great since taking it. I'm going to stick with Twinlab's EPA formula.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 15 всего

1 2