RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Fish in a capsule

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1966546 дек 08, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

The easiest way to get enough EPA and DHA in the wright proportion. Maybe the best omega 3 ever made, at least for the price.

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPA Fish OIl

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3148174 июл 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've been ordering Twinlab Mega Twin EPA Fish Oil from you for many, many, years. The arthritis doctor I see first recomended this product and I have been very please with it and with iHerb. Thanks, B. Failla

an excellent fish oil

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal май 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It would be impossible to overstate how supplementing with fish oil has helped my life. Within months of starting to use fish oil, the arthritis that had plagued me started to recede; my skin had cleared up; and my borderline-high blood pressure had dropped into normal range. I've kept those problems at bay for two decades now. I wouldn't go a day without my fish oil. Twinlab's Mega Twin EPA is an excellent fish oil, and a very good value. In my opinion, one or two capsules per day would be an excellent investment in your health. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great fish oil

Отзыв оставлен 4670071258400688303 июл 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

really helps keep my skin and hair looking healthy

Twinlab, Mega

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666811 ноя 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love these tremendously! When I first starting taking these I was not doing well and had pretty high cholesterol. After taking these for 6 months at least I went back and had cholesterol taken. My cholesterol number went down slightly but the number were great. I had more of the good than the bad.

mega twin epa fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1615148 май 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great Product

Very good fish oil!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1687364 май 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Love the twinlab brand, kind of biggish capsules but still a very effective brand of fish oil.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1092278 янв 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I think this is the best fish oil that I've ever taken and I've tried them all! This brand didn't give me the "fish burps" and I feel great since taking it. I'm going to stick with Twinlab's EPA formula.

Twinlab, Mega Twin EPQ Fish oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1420614 сен 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This was recommended by our cardiologist as being one of the better supplements on the market.

Fish Oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1529303 янв 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have ordered the fish oil for quite a long time and the experience has always met my expectations.

1-10 из 15 всего