Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

great for depression

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal сен 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

the first tool in your arsenal against mild depression. One first thing in the morning for a week; then one in the morning and one in the afternoon; then two in the morning, one in the afternoon. Significant improvement should be seen immediately for some; for others it may take a week or two. Don't despair! This will help! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

works

Отзыв оставлен kanaca окт 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab DLPA. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. Then I take one in the afternoon. Helps me deal with low energy without a spike. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great quality, great price, and they've been great people to do business with for over 7 years.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

L-phenylalanine 500 mg.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product....thank you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

원래 먹던거라 그렇지만 좋습니다.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 22, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

활력이 좀 생긴다고 해야하나 ... 아무튼 괜찮다고 생각됩니다.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего