Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 53 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

What benefits!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin D3 dots

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

What efficiency!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

must have!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3 + K2-MK7

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A great way to get vitamin D

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vital supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 53 всего

1 2 3 4 5