RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 52 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

What benefits!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2177117 мар 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D3 + K2-MK7

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191985 окт 10, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

must have!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047344 ноя 18, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

What efficiency!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2110664 фев 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin D3 dots

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2126357 фев 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Convenient

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1086244 дек 12, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vital supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1968972 янв 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A great way to get vitamin D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2472864 ноя 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3180231 фев 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3303538 окт 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 52 всего

1 2 3 4 5