Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 24 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for avoiding bruising

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

These CITRUS bioflav's strengthen capillaries. I bruise easily when I forget to take 1-2 every day or even every other day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Aids in vitamin C absorption

Отзыв оставлен philosophicalcat авг 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take this in addition to vitamin C tablets (1000 mg each time). Before I started doing that, high doses of Vitamin C over time (even containing the relevent flavonoids to aid absorption) resulted in bleeding gums and bruising, which are signs of lack of vitamin C! That condition cleared up when I added bioflavonoids to my daily regimen.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Combine with vitamin C

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I take this in conjunction with vitamin C crystals. Citrus bioflavonoids really helps in the vitamin C absorption. Great for skin and overall well-being! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

too strong

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These were a little strong for me. I had to break the capsule in half. I know these are so important but the gave me a little gas.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor recommended this to strengthen ocular ligaments after my second PVD.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for Hemmy's

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Take enough of these and they will shrink your roid's.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has taken bioflavonoids for years to keep macular degeneration at bay - it was on recommendation from an old homeopath - so far, so good - and it has been 25 years at least. Twinlab is a really good value

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glad to have found just bioflavonoids without any other stuf

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These are great, the only thing I wish as it was in a powder so you could just mix it with the Sodium Ascorbate and control the amount better. However, this is one of the only brands I could find that was merely bioflavonoids without already having vitamin C with it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Iherb service and products

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very potent antioxidants with many health benefits.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This product was recomended to me by my midwife, to prevent that my water brakes before expected (7cm.). I've been taking one daily.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 24 всего

1 2 3