Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 32 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

( ( ( ( ( ( ( Juicing is better - I quit taking ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Отзыв оставлен coconut июн 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Contains magnesium stearate, which keeps the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I don't like that. I stopped using this calcium since I learned that it is safer to get calcium from a more natural source. I started juicing organic kale, broccoli and spinach and have noticed this is better than supplementing. Bottle is glass so be careful where you store it. Seems that if you do want to use this product that it is priced well on iherb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

5 stars...........

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this for at least 15 years. It is the only calcium that agrees with me - very gentle on the system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absorbable Calcium

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This calcium product is easy for my body to absorb and I know it is working. I use to get cracked skin between my toes but with regular use of this product, that problem disappeared.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

works great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

especially like the capsule instead of tablets. Goes down so much easier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

essential for women with osteoporosis

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Perfect ratio of calcium to magnesium. Easy to swallow, but drink a lot of water to wash it down to insure that the capsule opens in your stomach, not in your esophagus.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to Digest 5 stars

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take these before bedtime, They act as a natural sedative for me, along with equal magesium.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 13, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent no frills product; great strengths of both calcium citrate and magnesium at a very reasonable price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This relieves my muscle cramps!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

If you get muscle cramps during the day this may be very benifical. It has helped me!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

this product is the best.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This is the best that I have ever taken. I have no after affects. No heart burn. No bad taste. All the others had all of those.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 32 всего

1 2 3 4