Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 36 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Number One

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 31, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Number One in the liquid aminos

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product to use after a workout to help increase muscle, but it is beneficial even if you don't exercise. I never eat much protein, so I add this to my diet to remain healthy and have more energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No more muscle ache after work-out

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this product since 2 weeks. Easy to consume with a tolerable orange taste. I take 1 spoon before and 2 spoons after work-out, plus 2 spoons before going to bed for recovery during sleep. I hardly feel my muscles ache which was usually happening after work-out days. I believe in the product and I assume I will see better results in a short time.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Safe fuel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is protein in its safest form. Recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Twinlab Fuel

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Great product which I have used for a while now.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

another twinlab success story...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

it is fast absorbing, works as expected i strongly recommend everybody.by the way i request i herb to add more bodybuilding products and brands to the site

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best Price Ever On This Product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have been searching high and low for someone who carried this product at an affordable price, and of course, iHerb.com beat out all of its' competitors, and as a result they received my families' business and our money once again. iHerb.com realizes that the way to stimulate and maintain their financial profits in a time of economic crisis and uncertainty is by making the prices of their products very affordable to everybody, no matter what their income is. Other organizations could learn a thing or two from iHerb.com about how to keep customers coming back, over and over again, through the satisfaction of their consumers' wants, needs and most importantly the fact that they will save a substantial amount of money through buying from iHerb.com.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

prfect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

perfect

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ok

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 16, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

ok

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

James G

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Quality product at a good conversion rate

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 36 всего

1 2 3 4