RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 40 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1764618 авг 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

飲みづらい

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2072085 янв 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

値段、成分は申し分ないです。 ただ、とにかく飲みづらい。 でかいのでそのままでは飲めず、噛み砕くしかないのですが、 タブがやわらか目なので噛むと歯にくっつき取れなくなるのが 難点です。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mr tal morton

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1045942 сен 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

thanks great value

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

KA Shott

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1288811 авг 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amino Acids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1436411 окт 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

The best on the market. You get more amino acids than most other brands, and the cost is even less than those who offer less.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great - I guess

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2540126 авг 17, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I'm not a body builder but after investigating, thought it would be a good thing to add some Amino Acids to my supplements and I picked these because I liked the ingredients. And I'm prefectly happy with them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

RE-IGNITE YOUR ENERGY WITH TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3348868 авг 03, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

AFTER HAVING LOSS OF ENERGY LEVELS DUE TO A MOSQUITO VIRUS,I WAS ABLE TO START MY WORK-OUT AGAIN AND REGAIN MY ENERGY BY USING TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000. ITS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY-ONE,WHO WANTS TO GAIN MUSCLE WITH-OUT THE FAT. OVER ALL EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very Good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2243372 июл 04, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

At 51 and having a lot old injuries and pains, getting back into the shape I want to be in is tough. This product has helped me a lot. I get the amino acids I want without all the cholesterol that I don't want.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2334746 ноя 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Super amino from twinlab

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps control blood-sugar slumps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847352 мар 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This may be an "off label" use, but when between-meal energy slumps hit, or when I just can't get anything to snack on to sustain my glucose level (science labs are generally not acceptable places to nosh, nor are horse-training arenas, or many of the other places i frequent where eating is not an option); taking one or two tablets with 8-plus ounces of water helps to provide a little sustenance and get me through. Controlling the Hunger-Slump also helps mitigate ravenous rebound binging from waiting too long to eat something.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 40 всего

1 2 3 4