Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Wonderful product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this product. I expected that it would be like everything else and give me a funny color. Boy, what a treat, as this product gives me a golden glow. I only use one application as I do not want to look tan tan, just not pale. It looks completely natural and the ingredients are safe. I definitely recommend this product.

Best All Natural Self Tanner

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Absolutely LOVE this all natural self tanner. Have been using it for over a week now and am achieving a nice natural tan without the nasty self tanner smell experienced with other products. Additionally love that it goes on clear without a bronze tint that in the past has ruined my sheets! Expensive, but worth the price as just a little goes a long way.

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен imadoxaholic июн 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This gives me a natural-looking tan after just one application (I'm very fair). No streaking, no weird orange color and NO fake tan smell and, best of all NO TOXIC CHEMICALS!!! I took one star off because it's so incredibly expensive.

Best Ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 11, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This self tan is amazing!! I have super sensitive skin, so to find some thing suitable it's kind of tough. But I LOVE this product. The color is perfect (brown, but not to dark, if you want that you should try the tropical one). I use it every other morning as a day cream. Overall great buy, will buy again and recommend to all my friends (which I did).

Natural Look

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great self tanner. I am fair skinned and just wanted a little color that looked natural. This is perfect! It is not too heavy or greasy and has a mild, pleasant scent (some self tanners I've tried have a weird smell). I use every couple of nights after washing/exfoliating my face. I can use nightly for a darker color and it still looks natural and there are no obvious lines at the edges of my skin or around the hairline.

Perfect sun tan

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Top product. All they promiss this product has. Smooth tan that last for a few day's.

최고의 샐프태너

Отзыв оставлен Twodoris июн 04, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

한번 발라도 색이 잘 나오고 2,3번 바르면 색이 더 진해지는데 피부 이외에는 이불같은데 묻어나지 않아 좋아요.혹시라도 얼룩이 지면 샤워할때 스크럽으로 지우면 되는데, 제 피부색 때문인지는 몰라도 색이 살짝 노란기운이 나서 아쉽네요. 냄새도 향기롭지는 않구요. 그래도 성분도 좋고 색도 잘 나와서 만족스럽습니다,

OK

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Its not that visible even on a fair skin. Would not repurchase

1-8 из 8 всего