Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best 'American' Tea Brand by far.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is tea done right. I have tried every single tea brand available over the counter and most of them have weird bitter after taste. This is a great tasting tea and I purchased 5 boxes. I drink about 2 cups a day. This is a great product, offered at a great price and it's healthy. You can't beat that. Also the "Jasmine" Green Tea by Triple Leaf is also good. It has a nice calming aroma of the Jasmine Leaf. Also taste the same as this decaf tea. No bitter after taste! Since the Triple Leaf Brand isn't widely available at my Local Supermarket, I gave iHerb a shot and they delivered! Very fast shipping and I will be back for more.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Triple Leaf Tea, Decaf Green Tea, 20 Tea Bags

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent! Does not have bitter taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

G Tea

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

OK Wish you sold Harmony brand white tea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

BEST GREEN TEA IN A BAG!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DECAF GREEN TEA THAT ACTUALLY IS FLAVORFUL AND STRONG....THIS IS IT!I HAVE SEARCHED AND TRIED MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES FOR THIS EXACT TEA. THANK YOU 'TRIPLE LEAF TEA' FOR FULFILLING MY EXACT NEEDS.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 06, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Simply excellent!!! No caffein, nice taste and a lot of benefits of green tea. My husband is taking it as main hot drink for two years now because of his condition, and he is very happy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great tasting

Отзыв оставлен bbchris июн 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

When I want green tea in the evening without any caffeine, thank goodness for these teabags. Excellent tasting too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

tastes best and keep antioxidants full explanation on package

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best tea going

Отзыв оставлен Dilynn ноя 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I really love the taste of this tea. It is the only green tea I drink. Green tea is such a healthy beverage I would not want to be without, so to find a brand that tastes so good is a real plus for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Smooth and soothing

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this tea! I used to order the NOW decaf gree tea until it was discontinued. This is a perfect replacement. It's a gentle tea that doesn't have any bitter tinges in taste. I drink it most evenings to help me unwind at the end of the day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен juniper май 15, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Nice tea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2