Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 11 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Cran-Aid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Very effective for urinary infections. I can't take antibiotics for very long, so I have to resort to alternative medicine and this has helped me a lot.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent added to lemon water and chilled

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The flavor enhances all types of vitamin water that I tried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It is a little sweet (stevia, not sugar), but I love it! Helps to keep me uti-free!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This really works!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Cran-Aid herb tea works surprisingly well: I simply drink a cup whenever experiencing first symptoms of urinary tract infection. Has helped me numerous times to avoid worse. Taste is a bit too sweet for me, but it works so well it doesn't matter. I highly recommend, as well as other Traditional Medicinals teas!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great children's product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I have two little girls, and I use this product as a preventative and a treatment for urinary tract infections. I also buy concentrated cranberry juice and whole, fresh, frozen cranberries. I blend all of these ingredients together sometimes... sweeten the blend with fresh raw honey. ...Actually, it might make a good homemade ice-popsicle!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality you can count on

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of the preventative supplements I use and find iHerbs price beats all others.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I like the taste of this tea, and notice that my urine comes out quite clear once I take this....thumbs up!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excelente

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

好き嫌い分かれると思います

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

胃のおそうじ用に買いました。 毎朝のんでます。 特別おいしい、という味ではないですが、 胃のために、飲んでるって感じです。 私は、大丈夫な味。 兄嫁は、「これ、苦手~」と言っていたので、 好き嫌い分かれると思います。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

薬だと思って・・・

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

正直、おいしくはないですが飲むとおしっこの量がちがうので、薬だと思ってがんばって飲みます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 11 всего

1 2