Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tastes awful but works great.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 03, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself апр 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

Отзыв оставлен TheBuzz июн 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well - taste is strong

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Terrible taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

awfull taste

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Worst tasting supplement I have ever tryed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was taking a droper full in plain watter ant that stuff just tastes horrible! Felt nauseous later and my friend also tryed it and had the same effect. Previously I was taking another ionic zinc that was tasteless clear liquid and I didn't get any adverse reaction from this, buit this one has grayish color so I think it may rather be just a zinc powder stirred into water instead of ions. Buy something else!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2