RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Tastes awful but works great.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1654444 сен 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2434272 июн 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself апр 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Отзыв оставлен 5358633304651124082 дек 09, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен 5710737764882365464 ноя 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

Отзыв оставлен TheBuzz июл 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well - taste is strong

Отзыв оставлен 4931920682076429503 ноя 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Terrible taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2234045 окт 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

awfull taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1057406 окт 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Just Horrible Taste!!

Отзыв оставлен 5515953171005074256 май 02, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I cannot even begin to describe, how bad the taste it, mix it with this, with that, dilute..nothing works at least for me and I consider myself who can barely complains about any taste.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2