RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Swimmers brew!

Отзыв оставлен 5085893989145892357 мар 10, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this for 3 years, mostly 3 months prior to my swim races every year. I have qualified for 3 National Senior Olympics in 6 swimming events. At age 57, I now use it 3 times a week, all year round. I swim 6-8 miles a week. Lift light weights at home 3 times a week. I think it gives me more endurance.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

So Good For You!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue мар 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Love that this product is super healthy with over 50 different super foods. It is nice to have a tasty way to get your greens, as well as your fruits and vegetables. In this modern world most of us probably aren't getting all the healthy stuff that is so vital for our health so it is nice to have it in a convenient tasty form.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Title got me to try the product.

Отзыв оставлен 4895174392292868299 янв 28, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product, I use it with my other greens to make the taste and effectiveness better, this works brilliantly for me, acually pleasant to take greens for me, thanks for a great product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

satisfactory

Отзыв оставлен Nemo67 янв 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

ingredients are interesting. I noticed the presence of barley juice instead of simple barley which is cheaper but very less rich. Surprisingly the flavor is very good and I felt some additional energy. Good product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My Favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2022270 июл 28, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Love the taste of this product and drink it daily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Trace Minerals Research Greens Pak

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2225809 июн 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent Product. - I have only come to know it recently, but now that I do, I will continue using it as long as I can.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего