Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent source of Electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My husband works outside everyday in heat in excess of 100 degrees. These along with water keep him able to work all day without feeling sick. Trace Minerals makes an excellent product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I take them everyday

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have Celiac Disease and take these everyday. They help replace the electrolytes I lose daily without all the sugar, artificial flavors and colors of sports drinks. I highly recommend them for anyone who loses electrolytes, whatever the cause.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

These are the first electrolyte tablets I've tried so I have nothing to compare them to, but they sure do help my cramping! I'm training for an ultra and live somewhere very hot and humid and before I got these, I'd cramp up after an hour or two no matter how much water I drank. I take them before, during and after long runs.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Electrolyte Stamina saved me from major leg cramping!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 31, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I love Trace Minerals Research, Electrolyte Stamina because before I used it I would get horrible cramps in the muscles in my legs. Since using it I get sore when I exercise too much, but I never get those horrible "knot you up" leg cramps any more. Also, I don't drink caffeine at all and these little dynamos give me energy too!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Tastes of the sea when the tablet is in your mouth, which was unexpected. May cause wet stools, so start slowly.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

These tablets are great for keeping cramps away during extended workouts. They seem to work better than the original formulation and the original formulation was pretty good to begin with.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent And Good For Us

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Trace minerals are vital for our health. This product is top of the line.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good replenish of electrolytes

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love that this helps to replenish loss of electrolytes due to intense exercising without the added sugar and stuffs like those electrolyte drinks out in the market.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good potency

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

the stongest potency of electrolytes that i found, however wish it was abit cheaper as 6 tablets per serving doesnt get you too far

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

long time I've used this product, GOOD

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The sevice that I recieved from iHerb was out standing, competitve pricing and free frieght

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2