Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I did the zinc taste test using this heptahydrate solution, and it turned out I had a major zinc deficiency. After taking zinc picolinate for about two weeks, I did the taste test again, and my deficiency is now only slight.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

measure your zinc levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

You can use this product to measure your zinc levels. Just take a small sip in your mouth. If you taste little little to nothing, you need more zinc until when you take a sip it tastes very strongly like metal that you want to spit it out. Great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to use and interesting results!

Отзыв оставлен RedYetiDave мар 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

To me it tasted like pure mineral water. Whereas my wife could hardly wait to get rid of it! I was advised that three months of Zinc Picolinate at 50MG daily should get me tasting it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Zinc Sulfate 7 Hydrate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this to test if I had enough zinc reserves. According to Dr. Atkins, just swish this around inside your mouth and should be very bitter. In my case, no taste at all. Am taking 150mg of zinc until it shows up. Then can just take as regular zinc.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

useful for testing zinc levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Used this to check if my family was deficient in zinc. Not sure how reliable the test was but think we are deficient.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I bought this to test my zinc levels ...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

There are instructions online on how to use this liquid to test your zinc levels. I liked being able to do that on my own, at such a reasonable price, so that's why I bought it. You can supplement it by the tsp., and it tastes alright to me. It is such a big bottle, I don't know if I will ever buy it again though.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Zinc Taste Test

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles авг 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

We used this to do the "zinc taste test" to find out if we needed to take a zinc supplement or not. It worked just great! And for a very reasonable price, too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

No taste but after a while I noticed a bitter taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It is like a colloidal zinc

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Is tasteless so you can add it to anything

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего