RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Thanks Thorne

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2091805 янв 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is the only Vit C that suited me when I was recovering from Chronic Fatigue/Heavy metal Poisoning etc. My doc used Autonomic Response Testing to work out what suited. After 65 health professionals, this finally played a big role in recovery. Cheers

flavonoids

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234154 июл 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I've learned that there is no point taking Vit C if it is without flavonoids, this is the secret ingredient.

great on your skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2033686 сен 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using this vitamin c on my skin as a toner twice a day and noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion. My skin looks brighter and feels tight. I used to buy skin care products at the store, but now I make my own using only natural ingredients. Simply open the capsule and mix the powder with some water and apply it to your skin with a cotton pad. Wait a few minutes before applying a moisturizer. It really does work and is much cheaper than buying products at the store. Also, you you don't have to worry about the unnecessary chemicals like parabens.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good to overcome the winter illnes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780520 окт 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I ask to my doctor to prevent any flu illnes and my doctor recomend to take this vitamin C. A lot people are getting sick with the cold and I believe this product is help me to not get the cold.

quality

Отзыв оставлен 5280615812874896036 июн 29, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

finally a quality product, as my gums stopped bleeding.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2593254 ноя 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Love this Vitamin C....have had issues with allllll other Vitamin C but this brand is wonderful...no magnesium sterate and it is very easily digested..no messy side effects..and no bright yellow urine...thanks so much Thorne Research for getting it right.....excellent product...!!

My favorite C

Отзыв оставлен existentialevolution дек 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is my favorite vitamin C. It is free from any junk or added fillers. It's very easy on the stomach too.

Immun boost

Отзыв оставлен 5484313341976354814 янв 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I like the fact it comes as in nature, with bioflavonoids! Great for preventing getting colds. As a maintenance dose I take two to three per day, more when people around me are getting colds. Thorne's products are a bit more expensive but on the other hand don't have a lot of fillers and stearate in their capsules. Very good make!

Quality Product

Отзыв оставлен 4612120995713906551 май 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I've never been disappointed by a Thorne product. I'm working through a host of gut problems and chronic fatigue, so vitamin C is an essential part of my regime. Without it, I am sluggish, tired, and toxic. This is hands down the best one I've tried.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5631321345545276821 июл 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is very effective and caused no reactions that were negative. I was using a really good acerola brand before this but switched. I find super foods such as acerola sound great on paper with vitamin content but are all in-balanced to what your body requires. Meaning not only vitamin C is carried but other vitamins.If a super food is used occasionally it's great but I find everyday use throws my body into an inbalanced state. Thornes vitamin C works great and your only getting C...:)

1-10 из 42 всего