RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for numerous conditions

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716110 авг 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After reading a book on the benefits of Niacin I purchased these to try out. They are no flush, but are very powerful. I was prescribed antidepressants but I wanted to get better naturally, so I intially tried St Johns Wort, which helped but had side effects. I read about niacin helping and even uring some mental health issues so I thought I'd try it out. I started taking 3000mg spread out through the day and it really worked. I am over my depression and have some lovely side effects to boot.... smoother skin, no achey joints among others. Note- if you need a niacin to help with lowering cholesterol you must use the flush version.

Prefer niacin (not niacinamide) - 500mg too much in one dose

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth окт 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I also tried 250mg but that was too much as well - left my head feeling full of fog, bordering on a headache. I get better results all round from small doses of niacin and therefore prefer it - doesn't knock me out nor do I get the fog-ache. What I did like about this one is that it doesn't contain anything else - no fillers is rare. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very good.

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave апр 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Another high quality Thorne product. With consistent use of 1000mg/day my skin has become noticably healthier.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5631321345545276821 авг 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It worked in terms of energy and being happy but it was too much energy for me at one cap a day . Had trouble sleeping . I'm naturally a pretty energetic guy so maybe that's why.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very happy with this product

Отзыв оставлен HealthyIsHappy дек 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

So glad to find a niacinamide with no fillers. Beware, some of Thorne's caps do have nonessential ingredients. Have been very happy with this one. I plan to repurchase but am waiting until my supply gets lower, since the current stock has only 15 months prior to exp. Please continue to stock this item, iHerb!

Can't go without it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1715581 мар 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Niacinamide is absolutely essential for your health and most people do not get enough of it. I have used Thorne's Niacinamide for almost 6 months now and can feel the difference!

B3 for sleep

Отзыв оставлен HealthSavvy сен 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Great product - but it did not improve my sleep problems.

Thorne Research. Niacinamide

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1488008 май 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Very good best product and highly suitable when the need is for vitamin B3.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2037391 июн 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent quality Niacinamide. No flush.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mitochondrial fix for more energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2701928 окт 15, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Works. It takes a couple of hours to show effects, and when it does, I feel 20 yrs younger and look better too.

1-10 из 14 всего