Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for copper toxicity and ammonia detox. Very underestimated IMHO

Отзыв оставлен philla апр 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Copper is a mineral that far too often is overloaded in diets and environment these days. In people with adrenal fatigue and MTHFR related health issues (often heavy metal burden..) copper can turn 'biounavailable' in the body. Also copper should be balanced with Zinc (which is far more sparse in diet), and as the ratio between those minerals get skewed towards high Cu, a share of health issues can develop (e.g. hormonal imbalances, estrogen dominance, etc). Molybdenum can help you maintain a correct ratio between the two important minerals. Cancer needs Cu for growth of blood vaults (angiogenesis) and some experimental research has suggested Molybdenum could have a place in cancer therapy by starving the cancer of its needed copper. Amy Yasko, a front figure and hero in the world of treating and reversing autism in children, points out that Molybdenum could help to detoxify ammonia (nitrogen waste) and sulfites (toxic end product of sulfur). Personally I use this mineral with Zinc (30 -40 mg) and it helps resolve some of my 'wired but tired' issues so often common to people with chronic fatigue issues. Also feel an effect on sound sleep.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High quality product from a top company.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

High quality product from a top company. If you take MSM, you may want to consider molybdenum, as MSM in large quantities may deplete molybdenum, a mineral which we all need even if not taking MSM.

great for copper toxicity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 19, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

take one 3 times a day w/meals along with 100mg of zinc daily - extremely helpful with copper toxicity and resulting anxiety!!!!

really helped

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I had a very unconfortable herxheimer reaction because of a candida treatment. My concentration became very bad and also my memory was impared. Besides that I felt foggy brained and tired. Taking hot baths or showers and sauna's gave immediate relief so it was clear to me that my liver couldn't detoxify the aldehydes fast enough. I started using molybdenum and pantethine and that helped a lot.

Bowel/System Normalization

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Using this to maintain good flora and support normalization of bowel flora. Recommended by Buhner.

Really helpful

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My doc suggested to use it against menstrual pain. After one month of use, pain no more pain. And I had it for years..

Molybdenum

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I placed my order and received the product within 5 days. Efficient service from this web site. The product helps to get rid of acetaldehyde in the blood, when one is on a diet to get rid of a systemic candida infection. The product works well and I am grateful for being able to obtain it through this web site, as my local health food stores did not carry it.

Tiny capsules, VG

Отзыв оставлен vitality мар 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

For multiple chemical sensitivity and candida detoxing.

molybedenum

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 23, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Taken with selenium helps sinus problems.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent help for sulfite allergy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is yet another life-saver that I discovered by by searching iherb's database for sulfite allergy. For years now I have experienced wheezing (or in worst case closing of bronchial tubes) after just a glass of wine, raisins or anything that cotains sulfites. After discovering my many enzyme deficiencies, I learned that Molybdenum deficiency causes sulfite oxidase deficiency. Now I can happily report that just after a few capsules of Molybdenum Picolinate, my wheezing and unstoppable caugh is gone. I'd recommend caution, as molybdenum is a micronutrient in a megadose capsule. I won't take it regularly but occasionally, for as long as needed.

1-10 из 33 всего