Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 40 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Arthritis pain relief without NSAIDs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My doctor recommended I take this in lieu of NSAIDs and I was skeptical, but I am really pleased. I have been taking the product for nearly two months and have stopped taking any NSAID pain relievers.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Will continue to buy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

this has helped with an inflamed hip and nerves in the hip. Has help reduce the pain and inflammation while my hip heals.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Curcumin and low biioavailability

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Normally, curcumin derived from tumeric spice is poorly absorbed via GI tract. Thorne research has apparently solved the problem by creating a phytosome carrying curcumin and released slowly in GI tract.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Relief from Psoriasis Itch

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have severe psoriasis all over body and I am using to curb the overall itch sensation. Taking 2 caps 3x per day (with meals). This is my 2nd bottle and am getting the relief I need. Psoriasis suffers please don't give up hope on getting natural relief!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nothing noticeable

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A Naturopath specializing in prostate disease recommended Meriva-SR to be taken every other day, 6 capsules (based on my weight). After about a month, I see no benefit.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Helps with joint stiffness

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product. It keeps me moving and helps with joint stiffness.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

OS

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Meriva-SR for a couple of weeks to see if it would help ease my knee pains due to Osteoarthritis. No relief yet. Not even a hint of pain relief. Will keep taking it for awhile. Ibuprofen still works well for me but I don't like the possable side affects that could happen.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good for Body Aches

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have cfs/fibromyalgia and found this product to reduce the severity of my body aches. When used in conjunction with glutathione, I find the body aches disappear completely. An added bonus has been significantly reducing period pain with this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен danarm июл 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Has too many health benefits to mention. I take 1 g per day (2 caps) and have noticed my eyes get a lot less tired. The strongest effect on eyes fatigue, for me, is from Idebenone.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Muscle Inflamation

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Reduced muscle inflamation in an overuse injury.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 40 всего

1 2 3 4