Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

high quality product

Отзыв оставлен rebeccavr май 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

Iron picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This form of iron is much easier on the body compared to ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate. It is more easily absorbed too. Have used this product for one year and would definitely purchase again. My ferritin level keeps increasing with this product.

Good form of Iron

Отзыв оставлен MrJellybean июн 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Iron Picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

Thorne Research Iron Picolinate

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! It keeps my iron level up without the uncomfortable side effects some other products have. I also loved the free sample you enclosed with my order.

Improved Iron Levels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This was recommended to me by my GP. I can't say that I have felt significantly better since taking it but my iron levels have improved.

Best Iron

Отзыв оставлен truevitality май 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

More Energy

Отзыв оставлен adventuresinhealing сен 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Absorption and digestive problems with iron supplements.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Other iron tablets on the market (iron sulphate, iron fumarate, even iron amino acid chelate)resulted in constipation, and had little effect on my iron levels, whereas iron picolinate has no side effects and resulted in my iron levels returning to normal after years of being below the normal range.

1-10 из 18 всего