RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Stomach pain

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321253 май 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent digestive aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2929250 апр 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thorne research b.p.p.

Отзыв оставлен 4796200338404644353 июл 30, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent very pleased

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

太有效果了,妈妈说吃了饭后就不胀气了!

Отзыв оставлен 5709674823364554361 авг 21, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

非常好,吃完再买!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great digestion benefits

Отзыв оставлен 5366899512419571632 апр 22, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried so many other digestive products.. this one stands alone.. it does what you need it to do with foods. I really like that it has betaine pepsin and the pancreatin.. so many benefits with this combo... My digestion has improved for the better. I recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

All good

Отзыв оставлен 5487247764118075801 ноя 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Received package straightaway; arrived well packed with recyclable materials. Product itself is very helpful!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great for aiding digestion

Отзыв оставлен truevitality авг 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I love thorne products, they are one of the highest quality producers and this product is no exception. really helps the digestion of proteins

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

stomach issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992616 янв 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

fantastick digestive aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 дек 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My favorite digestive aid, I felt the difference after the first capsule! It assists in the bodies production of stomach acid and it supplies pancreatin enzymes and pepsin to ensure full digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates. I feel so much better after my meals when I use this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good for digestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1840838 ноя 29, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great way to help digestion. i have used other brands, but this one is the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2