Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product

Отзыв оставлен adechamplain янв 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My integrative Doctor recommended this formula because of the P-5-P which is an activated form of B6 and easily absorbed. I've found that in the last week since I started using this product (one capsule in the morning) my mood and general outlook is much brighter and happier. One thing to be aware of is that it's better to take B vitamins in the morning or no later than lunchtime because they give you energy and and if you take them at night you might have trouble sleeping. I also take Zinc Picolinate and that is best taken closer to the evening as it helps sleep. However after taking this for a while I realised that I would get a full body flushing effect (red patches on my skin) within 10 minutes of taking this supplement and I stopped taking it. High doses of B3 (Niacin) can have that effect but when I had my kinesiologist test me for this product, it came up that it wasn't ideal for me so I stopped.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best for enhancing energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I am hypothyroid (treated with Armour) and have adrenal issues. I have been taking this 6 months and am so sorry to see it discontinued. It is better than the other B complexes for lack of energy. The difference is the amount of niacinimide, and maybe the niacin too. There is no flush with this and the types of B vitamin are the types that your body can use even if the digestive system is not doing an optimal job. If I take this after breakfast I am limber and eager to get to work all day. Otherwise not. Not sure what I will do now. Either get it from another source or try to add niacinimide to one of the other Thorne B complexes whose profile for the other Bs most matches this one. Wish I had written a review sooner so that perhaps more people would have ordered it and IHerb would continue to stock it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best b-complex i have ever taken .

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Mentally and physically i feel great definately will reorder and would reccomend to a friend.

This does good - Love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I feel a difference when using this product.

B complex

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Thorne is a great vitamin company. I use them because they are careful with their fillers and all their ingredients.

The B's have it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Due to some recent health issues, it was suggested that I take the B Complex #3 suppliments. I am pleased to report that they have indeed helped. I have had no problems with them in any way. The customer service has been wonderful, and re ordering has been very easy. I appreciate a company that seems to care. Thank you. Rev. Cyd Collischonn

Excellent results !

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave мар 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very pleased with this formulation and the added niacinamide, works well for me, will re order.

B Complex #3