Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Awesome, can be made yummy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is not a fat filled desert smoothie mix. It is not candy. If you usually get your smoothies made at a smoothie bar, pass on this and buy a flavored whey mix. If you are seriously into your health, you will love this. I normally buy fresh greens, Kale, dandelion, spinach etc. and make my smoothies with alot of superfood additions, stevita, and a little fruit. This mix is great for quick, easy smoothies, perfect for the cottage/cabin, when I don't have fresh greens. I just made one that I split with my husband and he loved it. I used; Mix, 10 oz water, 4 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries, spear frozen pineapple, 1/2 frozen banana, small handful frozen cranberries, 1 tsp. strawberry Stevita powder. You must drink this cold. There is a slight earthy under taste, but the berries and 1/2 banana fix that. The can gives clear directions. If you are adding the 1/2 cup blueberries that the can recommends the colour will turn purple. The company's website also gives recipe suggestions. Enjoy!

Ultimate meal

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Outstanding quality among meal replacements. However, it's not recommended for people who want "tastes good" more than nutrition; but, if the nutrition is most important then it's hard to find better.

It works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have taken this a couple of time so far and it works. I didn't need a meal and felt good.

Fabulous

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 30, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

Great product as I've said before - and even without trying I seem to lose weight naturally.

The taste is impossible!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I am NO wimp when it comes to health foods. Juice spirulina, swallow clay by the teaspoon, take herbs by the teaspoon rather than capsules. And I imagine this stuff is super healthy. But the taste! Oh my the taste! Like sulphurous wind mixed with the worst of beans. I cannot manage it. Not regularly. In an emergency yest. But simply not do-able on a daily basis. And I am usually pretty brave with this sort of stuff. Maybe it would work if you mixed it with bananas and juice and stuff. But that is not the point for me. It is supposed to be healthy and convenient ALL ON ITS OWN. And all on its own, it is simply too unpleasant to drink. Yuk! Back to the spirulina, flax oil and clay.Yum by comparison.

ultimate meal is awesome

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

It satisfies your hunger, tastes great! It has everything you need to ensure you are getting your greens and proteins plus so much more!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I haven't written a review for a while, but I must write about

Отзыв оставлен beacherry дек 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The taste of this is horrible! I can eat pretty much any health food, I usually buy raw meal, although initially found that hard to swallow, I later appreciate it's natural flavour. BUT this, this is just something else. I add honey, I add yogurt, I add anything that would make a smoothy taste good, but I cannot mute the flavour of this product, a few times I almost puked. I am so glad that I got this small one, or else I don't know what to do with it.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

nasty but good product. dried coconut helped the taste tremendously.

amazing product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

i buy the bigger one and 2 at time so my partner and me don't run out.i got the smaller one when iherb ran out.great for weight loss drink in the morning and lunch time and you wont care for eating.and for me that's amazing i love food and am usually always hungry.especially for sweets.i have 2 of those then dinner and a snack and im done for the day.it also makes me feel good.

Great breakfast-replacer, great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 07, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using this product every morning (with one exception) for three weeks now, and I'm very happy with it. As other reviewers have mentioned, it certainly doesn't taste like a milkshake. However, I actually really enjoy the taste of it with fruit (as described on the label); I also usually add blueberries in addition to the banana and half an apple. I have run out of fruit a couple of times and just had the powder alone; it's pretty gritty and not tasty by itself, but it is made significantly better with a little sweetener. More important than the taste, the stuff makes my body feel great. I've stopped taking several other supplements because I get enough in this (fiber, stinging nettle, flax seed), plus I get a lot of other great ingredients. I also lost a couple of pounds the first week, which was a nice bonus. The product is a bit pricey, but I'm using it as breakfast, and at iHerb prices it's certainly cheaper than breakfast out (or even a latte). More than I would pay for yogurt and toast at home, but that doesn't usually hold me til lunch, while this does. Will keep buying it until I can't afford it anymore!

1-10 из 35 всего