RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Real Great Product.

Отзыв оставлен chacho авг 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Real great product. I will buy again as soon as I run out. Really love this honey. These natural manuka honey has many health benefits. Natural sugars that heal the body.

Nice honey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049143 ноя 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this one because the one I normally get was out of stock. The difference between the two is The Synergy Company's is $2.49 per ounce and claims "active 15+" and Wedderspoon brand claims "active 16+" and is $1.93 per ounce. I confess I don't exactly know what the "active" thing is but I'm assuming it's a claim to how well it's suppose to work. So you see that Wedderspoon is a better buy all around and they both taste the same to me. That is: really good!

The best honey ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2215206 май 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Love the taste and the benefits!

Taste great

Отзыв оставлен 4693049442779694533 июл 09, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The taste is mild and sweet like normal honey. But of course it is much better. I can't find any shop which is cheaper than this, at least 30%.

Cure all

Отзыв оставлен 5306060187316350093 июл 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I want more!!! This helps us with colds and sinus infections. A true antibiotic. I could feel the cleanse after a week of use

Mmmmm.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2832315 мар 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I use this as a facial cleanser, and it feels so wonderful on my skin. My smell and taste are a plus as well!!!

쌉싸래해요

Отзыв оставлен 4835303872115716960 окт 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

일반적인 꿀 맛 생각하고 구입하시면 안돼요 약이라 생각하고 사셔야해요 위가 약해져서 구입해봤는데 꾸준히 먹어봐야겠어요

Bought for 'medicine' cabinet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2355564 мар 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is my first time buying any Manuka Honey. We have only tasted it, as my intent was to have it on hand for occasional medicinal use. I cannot speak for its effectiveness, but the taste and color are not what I expected. Articles that I have read regarding the range of quality of different Manuka honeys all said that the better ones taste VERY strongly medicinal (not pleasant) and are almost black in color. Not the case with this one, but I have no other one to compare it to.

Healing Honey

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1801490 окт 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The Honey is tasteful and nice.

A Natural Alternative to Antibiotics.Man's best friend in a jar

Отзыв оставлен marley май 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Can be used for Energy,H pylori,Gangrene,Tick bites,Scars,MRSA,Gastritis,Warts, Eczema,Ulcer,diabetic foot ulcers,Bad burns,cuts etc..Can be used topically and internally for humans and some pets and farm animals.When applying to infected areas,wounds etc..clean the area twice a day with Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Organique Purifying Neem & Turmeric Handcrafted Cleansing Bar or Dr Woods black soap (sold here at iherb or any non toxic soap,blot dry the area then pour some honey on a gauze pad and apply the gauze to the infected area then use gauze tape to hold it in place.

1-10 из 17 всего