RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 22 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

This is effective and I love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135673 июн 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

easy D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103523 ноя 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thank you iherb!

Отзыв оставлен atarhim мар 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Inst disolve tabs

Отзыв оставлен Giordie ноя 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

vit D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640010 июл 09, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

no complaints

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Microlingual, Vitamin D3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324412 май 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Eaisy Taking and You Could Feel The difference between the fast dissolving under tongue, and the regular capsule. 10.000 IU is a good amount for Me, My Body really likes this Vitamin. Thank You.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product and service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3287905 мар 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The price was phenomenal. I received my product extremely fast. I am quite satisfied with company and will order my vitamin D from them again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

D Happiness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2671833 фев 22, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very happy with the Vitamin D3 product I ordered. Thank you.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3306274 фев 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Easy to take, no bad taste. A OK item

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 фев 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 22 всего

1 2 3