Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Maltodextrin & Carboxymethyl cellulose removed! Definitely recommend!

Отзыв оставлен SaadKaleem мар 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Maltodextrin (filler), which is generally derived from GMO Corn is removed, which is a delight. (Confirmed it, officially via Superior Source customer support). The package label on the website needs to be updated. The Vitamin K is effective, especially when combined with Vitamin D from Superior Source & Magnesium. It's great for bone density and regulation of blood clotting. If you found this review helpful, please click 'Yes' on the right side.

To early to say......

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I feel I'd need to use these for 8 weeks or so before commenting. However, unlike other Superior Source products I use, these do not instantly dissolve, actually taking several minutes to do so.

Triple k

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent freight times. No allergic reaction to sublingual product. This is great as i react badly to mamy oral products.

I love these

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 янв 31, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was expecting to have them in my mouth for much longer then I do. To me they dissolve rather quickly, and they taste good. Nice change from popping pills.

Advanced Triple K

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Dissolves instantly with no bitter aftertaste. I will buy this again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I like the active ingredients, but the delivery could be better

Отзыв оставлен nicolehargreaves окт 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This tablet takes quite a long time to dissolve, which would be fine if it didn't have quite a lot of stevia in it - and that gives a bitter taste. I didn't enjoy taking it. I took it to help prevent nose bleeds when I was on a medically-required diet that happened to be low vitamin K. It did seem to help for that. It has good forms of vitamin K and I would recommend it to someone who needed K2.

Allergic reaction

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I had an allergic reaction to this. I was hoping not to but it seems to be common for me with instant dissolve. Cannot say if it helped with vitamin k issues.

Jakośc tabletek MicroLingual

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The tablets were crushed. Not suitable for use

1-8 из 8 всего