RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Maltodextrin & Carboxymethyl cellulose removed! Definitely recommend!

Отзыв оставлен SaadKaleem мар 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Maltodextrin (filler), which is generally derived from GMO Corn is removed, which is a delight. (Confirmed it, officially via Superior Source customer support). The package label on the website needs to be updated. The Vitamin K is effective, especially when combined with Vitamin D from Superior Source & Magnesium. It's great for bone density and regulation of blood clotting. If you found this review helpful, please click 'Yes' on the right side.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I love these

Отзыв оставлен Rena61 янв 31, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was expecting to have them in my mouth for much longer then I do. To me they dissolve rather quickly, and they taste good. Nice change from popping pills.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Advanced Triple K

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2272323 дек 25, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Dissolves instantly with no bitter aftertaste. I will buy this again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I like the active ingredients, but the delivery could be better

Отзыв оставлен nicolehargreaves окт 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This tablet takes quite a long time to dissolve, which would be fine if it didn't have quite a lot of stevia in it - and that gives a bitter taste. I didn't enjoy taking it. I took it to help prevent nose bleeds when I was on a medically-required diet that happened to be low vitamin K. It did seem to help for that. It has good forms of vitamin K and I would recommend it to someone who needed K2.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Allergic reaction

Отзыв оставлен 5726961722787071587 окт 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I had an allergic reaction to this. I was hoping not to but it seems to be common for me with instant dissolve. Cannot say if it helped with vitamin k issues.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Jakośc tabletek MicroLingual

Отзыв оставлен 5393147488474244059 мар 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The tablets were crushed. Not suitable for use

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

To early to say......

Отзыв оставлен 5758450263846515552 дек 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I feel I'd need to use these for 8 weeks or so before commenting. However, unlike other Superior Source products I use, these do not instantly dissolve, actually taking several minutes to do so.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего