Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен krupenek июл 01, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 26, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good product, no ill effects

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love them!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nice calcium blend

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего