Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 23 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

taste is dull...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews июл 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

the taste is dull and reminds me of unflavored vegan protein powder,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i will keep on buying it,i don't find extra benefits from this product,if you are looking for a high protein plant with exotic aroma and a mild energy boost effect just go with Maca powder...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Seemed to be what I was looking for

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Thought this would be an ideal vegetable protein for me since I have metabolic syndrome (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, pre-diabetes). Added to my green drink I make every morning with banana and almond or coconut milk. First use caused gastro-intestinal problems nausea and vomiting. Decided to reduce from one table spoon, to half the amount. Still caused mild nausea which lasted most of the day. After analyzing and eliminating the various supplements I use, I decided after felling fine today to no longer use this product. I am disappointed since it seemed to be what I was looking for.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality protein!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great natural organic protein that is easily absorbed and nutrient rich. A friend bought the same thing elsewhere and paid a lot more for the same quality product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Well Sacha Inchi is a unique protein powder...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This particular protein is unique. I can't use very much but it seems to add amino acids that other protein powders are lacking. I use it to balance my Sunwarrior Rice Protein powder. -Janis

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Beware!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 22, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I got violently ill. Nausea & vomiting.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Protein

Отзыв оставлен archeiherb мар 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have no idea what it is.But it tastes good like some nuts powder.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Tastes fine in a smoothie

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself сен 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I just tried this out and I didn't notice this in my smoothie at all, so I think it's going to work very well to boost my protein intake. There are some great reviews on other sites as to it giving people energy. It seems like a very benign flavour and texture. I will update my review if I notice any health benefits.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

dellicious for veggie juices

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

it helps me make my sour veggie juices sweet & creamy, plus filling & good protein, & doesn't irritate one's stomach! will try to add it to frozen fruit puree to make a tasty ice cream!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

きな粉みたい

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

他のグリーンプロテインとシェイクして飲んでいます。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

飲みやすいですが・・・

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

味も気にならずとても細かい粉末状でよく溶けます。 でも私にはお腹が張ってしまい、ガスがたまりました。 植物性プロテインなので積極的に摂りたいのですが 休日仕様になりそうです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 23 всего

1 2 3