Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love, Love, Love Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This product really helps improve my energy level. I have spinal stenosis, fibromylagia and degenerative disc disease and some days are extremely difficult to get through because of lagging energy. I mix with frozen raspberries, almond milk and chia seeds. It's like a dessert and so nutritious.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

excellent delivery to UK

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 27, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

MUY BUENOS

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great lunch

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

not just for seniors

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 14, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

taste good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mixes easy and taste great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2