RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth апр 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Read this! It will save you life.

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 июн 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

Interesting Read

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679297 дек 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890237 июн 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

Wonderful information booklet.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354974 окт 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This pamplet made me research magnesium. Wow! Did I learn a lot. Thanks for sending it to me.

Good book!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1523883 дек 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

good info

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2763997 июн 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

check it out if you have blood pressure issues--magnesium may be the missing ingredient!

Very informative!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer29875314 июл 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Book EVER !!!!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR дек 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Magnesium is a critical but often overlooked nutrient for the prevention of asthma, diabetes, heart disease, insomnia, migraines, osteoporosis, and more. That's not surprising since magnesium plays a key role in over 325 enzyme reactions in the body-from energy production to cholesterol control. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

not informative enough IMHO...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews окт 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

i really enjoyed the previous booklets about diabets and minerals better than this one,i didn't managed to learn new stuff about Magnesium from it like i hoped so....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1-10 из 60 всего