Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth мар 26, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

Interesting Read

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 15, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Read this! It will save you life.

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 июн 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

A Good Summary

Отзыв оставлен iJenNZ авг 13, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Since reading this booklet, I have also read "The Magnesium Miracle" by the same author. While the full book gives is a very good book on the subject of magnesium, this booklet is a very good summary of the major points from her book. I would recommend reading both.

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

Good Reading

Отзыв оставлен DiahElmo-26 июл 22, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Pretty interesting, it clear my mind now. I been having legs cramp in the middle of the night, at times, when i seated too long at my desk. Doctor told me, calves cramp related to magnesium/calcium/zinc deficiency.

Good educational booklet

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This small booklet is useful for people who don't know the many ways magnesium is used in the body, and how deficiency can affect us. I think most people would be shocked to discover the number of 'illnesses' being treated with drugs are actually due to magnesium deficiency. I highly recommend the book by the same author for more detailed information. I would recommend the book to anyone wanting to get well or stay well.

Very informative!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

good info

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

check it out if you have blood pressure issues--magnesium may be the missing ingredient!

Good book!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

1-10 из 59 всего