RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Xylitol

Отзыв оставлен 5264118470229829463 мар 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Could xylitol be another hoax, like agave nectar & cause tooth loss in the end?

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus апр 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This product comes with an outer shrink wrap and inner seal, however my inner seal was half way undone and off the container. There is no little scoop inside (bummer) and the product is very white, crystals about the size of granulated sugar and free-flowing. First thing that surprised me is the cooling effect without mint. This is very refreshing, very sweet, tastes even better than real sugar. I did some research: even doctor Mercola praises birch xylitol. Then I went to see what Ramiel Nagel had to say about this. Let's just say it's not positive and echoes my suspicions. Is my intuition right? Is he? Can this product truly cause more enamel damage? It would be so much easier to ignore my intuition's protests and blindly use this delicious product but my fear is great here. I don't want to lose any more teeth. Although I did get some other xylitol products, to put this on my teeth after brushing them seems like it would defeat the purpose. I give this 5 stars for taste and great marketing, for the rest: I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. Question everything. I hope I'm wrong; dare I find out at the expense of all my teeth? My answer is no.

oh, I love this

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal авг 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен nzreviewer фев 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Non-GMO, not from corn, and doesn't leave me with a nasty after-taste when I bake with it - will definitely be ordering again :-)

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 5519270808374319820 май 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Although, this is the first time using Xylitol, this product seems to be doing the job for me. I make a tooth powder concoction, by mixing baking soda, salt and Xylismart - cleans my teeth well!

Good for teeth

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2141997 сен 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

Отзыв оставлен Elifffa апр 13, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

Just like sugar!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2928464 сен 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Used in coffee and tea. Tastes just like sugar!

practial jar

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 янв 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

great when traveling, tasty plus it's birch tree sugar, the best, corn xyilitol is poison to the body, use this brand

Schöner, etwas grobkörniger Xylitzucker von Birkenrinde

Отзыв оставлен 4933844240251923124 фев 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Ich mag Xylit sehr gerne, zwischendurch ins Getränk, nur wenig. Meist nehme ich ein Löffelchen in den Mund, um die Zähne zu festigen, zu glätten. Auch verhilft Xylit sofort zu mehr Speichel, bei trockenem Mund. Dieser Xylitzucker ist aus Birkenrinde hergestellt. Ich kann ihn gut empfehlen.

1-10 из 14 всего