Seemed to work but made us sick to our stomachs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish this stuff didn’t make me so nauseous cause after one dose I noticed a huge difference. But unfortunately I couldn't get over how hard they were on my stomach. I gave them to my sister who had a cold, hoping she could use them. But she experienced the same issue of a horribly upset stomach from them and had to stop also.

Boost your immune system!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great to help you feel better fast when under the weather or take for immunity support. Wonderful product my husband and I been taking it for years!

Source Naturals Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! I have used this for years, especially during cold/flu season.

Really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works, whole family had the flu and we with my husband left only survivors with 6 pills morning and evening! No side effects, although we both have kidney problems. Thank you for great formula!

amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The symptoms subside noticably when I take this. I have immunity issues since I am spleenless and I am so thankful I discovered this. I suggest the large tablets rather than the capsules as tablets are half the dosage.

Best product of its kind!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps this was one of the original wellness formulas, I do not know, but I have tried many of the years and this one is great: easily tolerated and wellness is the result.

Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Covers a multitude of conditions but found it effective for about a month then it started to lose its edge a bit. But again a useful supplement

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Have Try Others, This One Has Been the Best, So Happy with It

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this product in the fall and stock up on it for winter weather colds.... my entire family uses it when they start feeling a cold coming on...knocks out symptoms in three days... if you start taking it that night it starts working immediately...

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really boosts immunity and helps faster and even stops the desease when taken in early signs.

1 2 3