Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

IHerb Customer in Ohio

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been buying this product for approximately 4 years. I first purchased it because I had an ache in my forearm like I use to get when I pitched softball. My doctor recommended 2 aleve per day for 6 weeks and if that did not take care of it he would give me a cortesone shot. Well the aleve did not work so I went to the health food store and picked up the Turmeric. I took 3 tablets a day for 5 days and the pain was gone. I now take one a day for good health and if I have a flair up, sore wrist, ankle whatever, I take 3 a day for 5 days. It helps with any type of inflammation. I won't be without it. IHerbs prices are the best and I have not tried any other brands since this one worked.

The best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This Turmeric is the best. I use it in addition to my thyroid meds, I feel better about 20 minutes after I take it, do reduce the inflammation and muscle pain.

good diuretic...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking Source Naturals Turmeric Extract for less than one month but have been pleasantly surprised that this is a great way to get rid of excess water. I believe it takes a few months to really see a dramatic difference in any symptoms that it is used to treat, so I will keep taking it for sure.

Natural COX-2 inhibitor

Отзыв оставлен OrganicGirl дек 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

For years now I use chemical COX-2 inhibitors. Despite the high dose of Etoricoxib my sedimentation rate is always too high. My homeopath advised me to try Turmeric. After a few weeks I feel much better, less pain. When my sedimentation rate is good it may be possible to lower the dose of Etoricoxib. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Source Naturals Turmeric Eztract

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

A good product which has really helped the pain in my finger joints.

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This extract really helps with pain in joints, the back and any arthritic pain since it is a natural anti-inflammatory. I've recommended it to friends who found the same relief and they recommend it to others. My husband and I take 1 tablet twice daily. We ran out while away and both of us were really starting to hurt.

Turmeric

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 06, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Purchased because it does not contain soy.

Tumeric

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Nice small tablets easy to take and most importantly does not smell or leave a bad taste.

Simple: It Works Effectively

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

Отзыв оставлен Sprinkles апр 27, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

1-10 из 40 всего