RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 19 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The Nattokinase that works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2179252 апр 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1509234 апр 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995098 окт 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

blood thinner and scar reduction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140768 авг 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181311 июл 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1133483 фев 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

helps circulation in legs

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The use effect is very good

Отзыв оставлен 5667922177172254395 июн 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nattokinase 100mg Source Naturals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3214425 янв 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Fits right in with my heart/circulation supplementation regimen and seems to do what it is supposed to do. Would recommend the product for AFibbers or anyone needing this enzyme supplemented. I am happy with it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1524709 апр 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2711379 фев 16, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

very good product!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 19 всего

1 2