Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 20 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The Nattokinase that works

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Natto

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

blood thinner and scar reduction

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 03, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The use effect is very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

helps circulation in legs

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

love it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

It is very helpful.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

nice

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

very nice.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

纳豆

Отзыв оставлен Diandian фев 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 20 всего

1 2