RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Source Natruals, Melatonin 5mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3005505 дек 20, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I Feel wonderful after taking Melatonin for just three days,I have finely had good quality sleep & I wake feeling very rested & lots more energy, thank you IHerb.

Oh yea, Sleep Time

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1199263 фев 20, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works extremely well. It doesn't knock you out like prescription pills like ambien or lunesta, but it definitely puts you into "sleep mode". I absolutely recommend for those of you who get tired, feel like sleeping, but once you lie down in bed your mind starts wandering and you end up thinking about things and can't sleep, which kind of spirals into a further non-sleep cycle. This just relaxes you and allows you to fall asleep naturally. No grogginess the next day. I recommend taking about 20 minutes before you plan on going to sleep.

Quite potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321933 сен 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I bought Source Naturals Melatonin 5mg because I had trouble getting to sleep. This stuff works, half a tab is enough to get you to sleep but the first night it kept me awake. It wasn't unpleasant, I was just kind of conscious and asleep at the same time. The next night and subsequent nights after that I was completely knocked out until dawn. Unusual for me. I think it is a good idea to take it for several nights and then the circadian rhythm becomes harmonious again. I'm taking it with me overseas in a week's time so I can see how it works with jet lag. It is far more potent than valerian, passiflora or any herb I have taken for insomnia. I felt a little drowsy at first in the morning but that was gone within the first half hour of getting out of bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems getting off to sleep.

work wonders

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1129458 июл 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I work nights and find these great to help me sleep during the day or getting back to nights. Good value too.

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3082141 июн 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

From the first day of using this Melatonin, my daily sleep rhythm (which had been switched off somehow for years) returned. Great stuff!

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2348682 ноя 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I prefer this dosage since I need 10 mg. a night to get a full 7-8 hrs. sleep. good stuff.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2900715 июн 09, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

These help take off the edge to help you fall asleep.

I really like it.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1652896 июл 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my insomnia. It in fact works well on helping me to fall asleep. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects as there was with the prescribed medication.

sleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1547730 окт 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is my first time to take 5mg of this wonderful sleep aide...without side effects, wake up without the fuzzy feeling, all natural, plus as we age, we need this because our bodies quit producing this.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5280615812874896036 ноя 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

good as a cancer treatment (in doses 0f 20 mg). bought for a friend with cancer to help him sleep. otherwise, recommended by doctors in higher dosages for some types of cancer treatment.

1-10 из 57 всего