Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 37 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

mineral aid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Chealted mineral

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My husband's pills

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Horse Pills

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 19, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

source natural lifes minerals

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

great price, very absorbable, quality formulation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The Best Multimineral on the market

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 24, 2007 | Проверенная покупка

This formula is the most balanced easy to digest and absorb formula on the market. Even though they are tablets there is no stomache discomfort at all because it breaks down easily and the mineral forms are very gentle. Excellent product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Life minerals

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 37 всего

1 2 3 4