RU
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Life Force Multiple

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1027411 апр 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This has got to be one of the most comprehensive multiples on the market, and doesn't contain iron, which you probably don't need unless you are menstruating regularly or have some special need. D. Engle

Potent Multi

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1765243 июн 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

On the first day I took this, a chronic tiredness condition which I've had for 8 years simply stopped. Couldnt be happier with the results. Also am very happy with iHerb service & the timely shipping all the way to Australia.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

a favorite of mine, the keystone of my regimin for years

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3231842 фев 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This has so much stuff in it, it's practically all you need (in a pinch, sometimes it is all I take). I usually just add Fish Oil, extra Vit D, and a few other specific things. Without this, I would have to take dozens of pills. I have been taking this product for years and love it.

Full of energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1752546 окт 02, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

The vitamins are rated in the top 10 from a report I found online. I noticed that they are jamm packed with vitamins, probiotics and lots more. I do feel more energy. Nice to be able to get them online for reasonable price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

The best multi-vitamin on the market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1627691 июн 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My favorite multi-vitamin! The right amounts of the right ingredients in the right form! P.S. Source Naturals has an upgrade to this multi that has more vitamin D. Hopefully iHerb starts selling it soon!

THE BEST.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3169402 дек 27, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Best multie. Take with Omega 3-6-9, Resveratrol, and Cal Mag D as the basics, then take others if you can. It came out on top of over 100 other brands, and was one of the cheapist. The mens, and womens formulas are worth the extra money.

Very good but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237037 дек 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Hard to say yet how these really works. But at least this multi product seems to be very potent and has lot of vitamins and other good ingredients in it. Even quite expensive I think that it's worth it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

One of the better multivits!

Отзыв оставлен AllyAw апр 28, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

It is important to study the label of a multivitamin. Over the years, I switched brands upon discovering some of the items may not be safe for us to consume in the long term. Do your due diligence and read reviews by medical professionals. For example, a recent meta-study in Nov 2013 revealed the dangers of high Vitamin A & beta-carotene. Although this brand has a whopping 250% RDI of Vitamin A, I take only 1 tablet daily (dose of 2 tablets on the label) which is good enough to supplement my daily needs. Another toxic item to watch for are the minerals. Copper may come in many forms & copper sulfate, found in many multivitamins, is considered toxic because it is used as a pesticide! There are other forms like copper sebecate used in this brand which is good. I also look out for manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate but these are not so critical. So far this is the best multivitamin and I am happy with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

정말 제일 기대하고 만족하는 제품입니다.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2524089 дек 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

한국의 비타민과 비교도 안될 정도의 비타민과 항산화제 함량이예요^^ 종합 비타민제인데...황산화제가 조금이라도... 포함 되어있는것도 맘에 들구요^^ 여러개를 안챙겨 먹어도 될정도로 가격 성능 만족하는제품입니다. 한달째인데... 만성피로가 조금은 좋아진거 같아서 더욱 맘에 들어요^^

생각보다 냄새가 많이 안 나서 좋아여...