RU
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The best and by far most potent Chlorella!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1066627 июн 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried so many different types of chlorella, and this one is not only the best tasting and most potent of all of them, but also organic and as far as I know, the only company who uses NO BINDERS, NO ARTIFICIAL ANYTHING and NO FILLERS. Totally natural, totally organic and totally BRILLIANT. Love it and can't recommend it enough.

organic chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1819798 мар 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

easy to swallow tablets, all natural organic chlorella....compare the vitamin c contents with other chlorella products. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2676592 май 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great buy! Organic Chlorella! This is a whole food product and anyone looking for a "perfect food" should try this. It is a great detoxer and full of nutrition, and you can't beat the price for this kind of quality.

Source Naturals Chlorella Organic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2284375 фев 01, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Chlorella is a very good chelator. if you take chlorella with fresh cilantro it works even better purifying your blood. Love this stuff!

Chlorella Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654537 дек 24, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I find that since I've been taking these supplement since 2007. They help me from arthritis and in the morning my body is not so stiff I believe in these supplements

Easy version of chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3152013 сен 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This Organic version of Chlorella suits us much better than a non-organic Japanese version we tried before. Much kinder for the bowles.

Really nice product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3266375 янв 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband is a firm believer in Chorlella for the health benefits, overall this product fits his needs perfectly. Great taste. Great quality and quantity for the price.

Louis Steen

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1791057 дек 31, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great product for detoxifying the body, gives me much more energy

Good Chlorella

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963608 сен 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using chlorella for many years and can tell the difference immediately in my skin if I stop for a while and then continue with it. I believe this is one of the better ones I have tried and the price is good. The bottle lasts for 2 months.

A bit strong flavour

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1629178 июл 15, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Chlorella shoulnd't smell (and taste) like sewer. This wasn't awful like one other was, but anyway not as good as a couple of other chlorellas. But I ate it anyway and it was ok.

1-10 из 33 всего