Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Excellent for candida

Отзыв оставлен vitality сен 07, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I take two a day and have found it excellent for candida and for leaky gut. Much more stable than other probiotics and actually "eats" candida, which most probiotics don't do. Very cleansing for the gut. And Source Naturals are a high quality, reliable brand.

DuraFlora.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a favorite product, one of the best natural solutions for IBS. It is impossible to find in health food stores, and none of their brands have this strain of probiotic,Bacillus Coagulans, in them. It is a longer lasting strain of probiotic.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy май 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Probiotics are one of the most important supplements that are often ignored. About 70% of our immune system is in our entire digestive system (mouth to anus). Probiotics work by ‘crowding’ outthe ‘bad’ bacteria in our body. The healthy gut generally consists of 90-95% of ‘good’ bacteria. However due to widespread use of antibiotics as drug and in food (from meat) and chlorine in the water, the structure of our microflora is constantly disrupted, allowing the ‘bad’ bacteria to dominate. This leads to depleted and overstres sed immune system, bloating, gas, diarrhea and as well as toxins released by the ‘bad’ bacteria. Therefore it is strongly need to supply with probiotics daily. Other than overwhelming the ‘bad’ bacteria in numbers, the ‘good’ bacteria are also known to produce 90% of our daily need of vitamin B complex, vitamin K, enzymes to digest food and boost our immunity. What makes this probiotic different is that it is not commonly used (can be quite hard to find this strain), is known to be highly resilient and very shelf stable even at warm temperature. This is important as I live in a warm climate and mostly probiotic product cannot even survive the journey without ice. Personally, this feels like it works well and helps to reduce bloating and gas ses. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), very small and easy to swallow. The product uses cheap fillers (calcium) as filler and uses magnesium stearate as flow agents as well. Another thing to note is that the number of probiotic count is at the time of encapsulation so the actual amount at the time of consumption might be les ser. Pricewise, it is reasonable and competitive to other probiotic though this is a single strain product. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very good probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This probiotic is the only one I have found that does not give me gas and bloating. I take several every day. It is also a good calcium source.I will definitely make sure I have this on hand all the time.

Hoping for results

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I started taking these almost 3 weeks ago, and have had diarrhea ever since. I figure it's probably just the bacteria doing their work, colonizing my intestines. I'll see how long I can hold out.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

My go to Probiotics when travelling

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 14, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Duraflora works well for me and I like it that it needs no refrigeration....very useful when I travel. To first indication of stomach trouble due to bad food, I will take one to two tablet and it usually does the trick.

Bacillus Coagulans

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 25, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

A very hardy strain bacterium at a very reasonable price. Excellent service as well.

Source Naturals, DuraFlora

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

For the last 15 years I had stomach pain, diarreah and cramps and for the last 2 yrs I was on antibiotics for a lung fungus. After studying through various online medical items, I started taking the DuraFlora along with enzymes and right away it has taken my cramps and diarreah away. The doctors always want to put me on medicines but they were a temporary fix. The DuraFlora has helped me get my normal life back.

High quality