Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good cheaper way to buy it

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 04, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I ordered another well known SH brand of Adenosyl B12 first, as it seems to have less added 'nasties', although is more expensive. But I had such a bad experience with them and their shipping (they decided to take an extra $21 off my card and then it took forever to get back and the whole process was dodgy). So then I found this brand, and iherb has always been great to me, will send to Australia, and price good. And if you notice here you get 120 concentrated tabs, you can cut them up and they last a long time. Other brands often only supply 60 at lower concentration. You probably also get less fillers overall in you this way as it is concentrated. I combine 1/4 tab of this daily with methylB12, apparently best for fatigue and repairing nerves (I hear). It was out of stock at first so I waited.. This is also good for MTHFR people. Note Australian buyers - Activated B vits are very hard to get in Australia (ie B6, B12, folate), it's ridiculous!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for fatigue and anxiety, mood lifter, curbs appetite

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 28, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Dosing 2 - 3 tabs a day for several days is wonderful for energy and stamina which lasts for a couple of weeks. Mood lifting, curbs appetite, no side effects. Cyanocobalamin form has never shown any such improvement. Great that it is folic acid free.

Active B12 (dibencozide)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very good B12 to take along with methylcobalamin to correct deficiency. I like that it does not contain folic acid or anything else, works very well.

Contains only methylcobalamin!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I contacted Source Naturals to find out how much of this product is Adenosylcobalamin and was told that the product only contains Methylcobalamin! Not happy!! I am trying to recover from 25 years of migraines and have a double copy of the mthfr gene. It is hard enough to figure this out when you know what is in a product! I do not appreciate the deception in labeling by Source Naturals. If you buy any product from this company, first check that it is correctly labelled.

Adenosylcobalamin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Lovely to have this version of AdB12 with no folic acid in it. The large dose helps, too!

excellent product and service

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

dibencozide by source naturals 2times a day with my multi-vitamin and I am stronger than when I used creatine....and the service was fast and free.(over $40.00)thank you!!

Awesome!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It really works!

Good Value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Reading other reviews I thought that I would notice some changes after a couple of weeks. None apparent, so B12 probably not an issue for me. However they taste pleasent and are very good value

1-8 из 8 всего