Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 35 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product for Lipid Control

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for teenagers

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Smells fishy and stale!

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb июл 31, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Won't buy again

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋아요

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

크릴오일 중에 함량이 제일 좋아요. 120-80 이상 먹어야 효과가 있다던데 이건 150-90 이네요. 오메가3는 꽁치맛 트림이 나와서 먹기 힘들었는데 이건 크기가 작아서 넘기기도 쉽고 비린내도 안올라와요. 제가 원래 여름에도 손발이 차고 가끔 팔에 피 안통하고 저린 느낌이 있었는데 이거 먹고 손발이 따뜻해졌어요. 재구매하러 왔다가 리뷰 남기고 갑니다^^

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is not pure krill oil

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Krill is mercury free

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Very good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Source Naturals is a good company. This is the only krill I will take. Dr. Mercola has a good one, but too pricey for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Superior to fish oil in every way!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 04, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Krill oil is part of my regular regiment. It helps greatly with inflammation and heart health. I will take this the rest of my life. Oh yea its that good!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 35 всего

1 2 3 4