RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 34 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great Product for Lipid Control

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1236955 ноя 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I had been taking Nordic Naturals for the Omega 3's. I read that Krill offers those plus nutrients for your brain. Time will tell on the brain, but my triglycerides, with which I had always had a problem, dropped markedly into the normal range, andmy lipid profile in general is now normal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great for teenagers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427621 окт 03, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I get this product for my 14-year old, and it makes a huge difference to her skin condition. Highly recommended.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Won't buy again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147901 авг 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I didn't realize soy was in this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ARTIC PURE KRILL OIL

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1043023 янв 19, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

The best krill oil in the market place - i have put three of my friends on this product and they are all boasting improved skin, nomore joint pain (I no longer have chronic tendonitis from lifting heavy weights) and I definitely fell it has contributed to increased fat loss. Forget your fat loss powders this product is the real deal. Unless there is a better product on the market Im sticking with this one.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

좋아요

Отзыв оставлен 5528556124108990934 июл 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

크릴오일 중에 함량이 제일 좋아요. 120-80 이상 먹어야 효과가 있다던데 이건 150-90 이네요. 오메가3는 꽁치맛 트림이 나와서 먹기 힘들었는데 이건 크기가 작아서 넘기기도 쉽고 비린내도 안올라와요. 제가 원래 여름에도 손발이 차고 가끔 팔에 피 안통하고 저린 느낌이 있었는데 이거 먹고 손발이 따뜻해졌어요. 재구매하러 왔다가 리뷰 남기고 갑니다^^

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Smells fishy and stale!

Отзыв оставлен NeaLovesiHerb июл 31, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this krill oil with high hopes after reading the reviews, but unfortunately this product either isn´t of very high strandards or, it was simply spoiled. Either way they stink horrible which is something that krill oil is NOT supposed to do! Will never repurchase and wish to warn others as well. Try and look for a fresh product elsewhere, I will continue searching, too. So far the ONLY excellent and fresh krill oil I have come across with has been MegaRed - too bad they are the most expensive brand, too. But I guess price comes with quality here. I will buy my Megared krill oil directly from a pharmacy here in Finland because it is actually cheaper than byuing it online here on iHerb! Surprising but true!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Krill is mercury free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 май 14, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

and an excellent source of omega 3, which is statistically the fatty acid everyone is most deficient in...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is not pure krill oil

Отзыв оставлен 5705616378235131525 фев 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I got conned. Thought this was pure krill oil but it isn't. It has fish oil in it. Not sure how much krill oil is in there.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High milligram pure source

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2461941 окт 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I will reorder this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good

Отзыв оставлен jimmysnuka июл 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

good quality krill oil

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 34 всего

1 2 3 4