Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Good acidophilus product - but wider range of probiotic bacteria is better

Отзыв оставлен vitality авг 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This probiotic is fine, perfectly effective if you want a stabilized powder of acidophilus alone. Source Naturals is a high quality brand. Ideally lactobacilis is the dominant bacterium in the small intestine while bifidus bacterium are dominant in the large intestine or bowel. It's best to take both, and other species as well. I prefer the Life Flora capsules because they contain a combination of probiotics rather than just one, and I find capsules more convenient to take than powder - also it is very pure so there're no substances in it that I react to. Jarrow EPS capsules and Culturelle capsules are also very good (but the EPS aren't any good if you have dairy and soy intolerances). Sometimes it's worth taking a more expensive probiotic such as culturelle short term and then going back to something you find affordable for most of the time. I choose stabilised probiotics because I've found them more convenient and just as effective as the refrigerated ones.

Good value

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I appreciate that this product is powder. It's always better choice to capsules. Also cheaper.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I recommend everyone order from iHerb!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

You guys are so speedy in shipping the product. And the little extra that you send with my order is great. Great job!

Very Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

My son says that this product works wonderfully. It's easy to take and helps his digestion.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 18, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We need a freeze stabilized powdered acidophilus and this fits the bill. Works well.

okay!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 06, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Its okay.. Not as good as the capsules !

Seems fine.

Отзыв оставлен Crotchetymama ноя 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Does the job, I guess, just a bit fussy for me. I thought the powder would be good, but turns out I don't really like powders. Nothing bad about the product, just not for me.

かなり粉っぽい

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

猫用に買ったのですが、猫には効かず今は自分で飲んでます。効いている気がしますが、粉が硬く、パウダーの砂を飲んでいるような感じです。自分で飲むなら別のものにしますね。

No effect

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 07, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I tried this there was no effect when I had a upset stomach. Might not have bought the right bacterium. Previously tried another Source Natural product & it was excellent.

Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен JanMartin июл 11, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I was disappointed with this product because they give you such a small amount for the price. When I opened the bottle it was a bit less than half full. The product itself works well and seems quality, but for the price, they could give you four ounces! I won't reorder this because I can get more probiotics for the same price.

1-10 из 11 всего