Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 12 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Energy.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Improve brain function

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 13, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

GREAT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 09, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен run4bear июл 01, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Positive

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

First order. No side effects.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Solgar Niacinamide

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 04, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

good quality

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

very good but not best

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 01, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Solgar Niacinamide

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Terrific product, terrific service.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 12 всего

1 2