RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb
Отзывы
1-10 из 361 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3359969 авг 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great alternate to mink oil. I have heard great things about mink oil but I can't stand the idea of some little animal suffering just for the sake of my vanity. Soooooo I found that this sea buckthorn oil has the same ingredient and the mink oil and if fact it have more of it! It seems to have reduced the fine lines around my eyes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wonderful product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3136005 сен 05, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

First of all, iherb.com is the best. I ordered at 12 p.m. on Friday, my order was shipped out at 4 p.m., and I received it on Saturday. This is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. As for the product, it is worth every penny. It makes my skin soft, shrinks my pores, and my face FEELS like it is being fed! The smell is just like any other natural oil smell. There is an orange tint to the oil but that is common sense why it is like that (made from the seed and some of the ORANGE berry pulp:) I love what this company stands for; fair trade, organic ingredients, efficient packaging and it's cruelty-free.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2078384 сен 21, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Very high quality oil, reasonable price. Some reduction of Rosacea redness in a few weeks. Speeds healing of acne.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 10 ml

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706757 июн 24, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil after reading reviews that it can be used to treat the skin disorder eczema. I have used this product regularly for approximately one month now and have had very good results already. It has helped by reducing the itchying and red bumps/sores on my skin very much. I would recommend this to others who suffer with this skin disorder. Good product. The service from iHerb is also very good and prompt.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works well!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2547176 фев 07, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this product after reading anecdotal evidence on the web that it helps rosacea. I've had a patch of rosacea on the tip of my nose for about 10 years, and it will flare up from time to time. Sun exposure and any kind of facial scrub are two definite culprits. I was hoping the sea buckthorn oil would help with the breakouts, but I was not expecting it to reduce the constant redness because I had read that it was a result of damaged capillaries. I was very pleasantly surprised to see the redness fading after just a few days! It is so nice to be able to go out without putting concealer on my nose. Two warnings: the bottle is tiny, but really you don't need much. And the smell takes a little getting used to. But I don't mind it because this stuff works so well, and I would rather have the smell than have it masked by some awful added perfume. Do give it a try!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

평생가자 ㅠㅠ

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1721552 авг 23, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

피부질환에는 씨벅톤 오일이 최고라는 말을 듣고 구매. 겨우 10ml에 12.79달러라는 건방진! 건방진! 가격에도 불구하고 일단 사보자 싶어서 구매를 했는데... 진짜 작더군요ㅠ 무슨 샘플이 온 줄 알았엉^^ 암튼 제형은 묽지않고 꽤 진한 편이에요. 향은 진짜 씨 기름 냄새! 레알 다른 거 전혀 첨가 안된 100% 씨벅톤 씨 기름이구나 라는 걸 향을 맡아보고 확신했어요. 그래서 바르고 나면 얼굴에서 기름냄새가 좀 나요ㅋㅋ 향기로운 그런 향은 아니구요~ 아무튼 저는 성인여드름, 지루성피부염이 있는 뇨자인데요 얘는 바르고 나면 트러블 전혀 일으키지 않으면서 피부질환을 가라앉혀줘요. 복합성이면서 또 건성이기도 한 피부인데 이거 바르고 기름 폭발! 이런 건 없었어요. 그래서 피부 건조하신 분들이 이거 하나만 바르기에는 부족해요. 저도 겨울 되면 이거 위에 크림같은 거 덧발라야 될 듯해요. 아무튼 이거 사용하고 갑자기 피부가 애기피부가 됐다거나 트러블이 싹! 사라졌다 이런 건 아니에요. 하지만 확실히 전보다 낫다는 걸 느껴요. 그래서 이번에 또 주문했어요. 저는 아침 저녁으로 다 사용하다보니깐 빨리 쓰네요 ㅠㅠ 10ml짜리 사면 길어야 3주 쓰는 듯 ㅠㅠㅠ 대용량 좀 나왔음 좋겠어요 ㅠㅠ 품절은 또 어찌나 빨리 되는지 쟁여놓고 쓰던가 해야지 ㅠㅠ

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

확실히 피부가 좋아지긴 하는데

Отзыв оставлен 4641110230391804109 ноя 27, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

냄새가 우에에에엥!!!! 그래서 저녁에만 바르고 잠 매일 바르면 또 그래서 여드름 좀 심할 때만 발라요. 아직 20대초반이라 피부재생력을 어느정도 고려해서 가끔 바르는 편. 근데 이게 오일인데 색깔도 있어서 흰베게 배고 자면 다음날 베게에 헬게이트 열리고 엄마의 분노도 헬게이트 열리니까 주의하길 바랍니다.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

한번 썼는데도 느낌 오네요.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2272980 фев 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

어제 받자마자 뾰루지 난 곳, 압출하고 성난 곳에 발라줬는데 자고 일어나니 쑥 들어갔어요. 물론 타마누 오일과 수분크림도 함께 발랐구요. 정말 기대되는 오일입니다. 작은 용량이지만...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Amazing!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3245918 ноя 18, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have eczema on my hands and this product has turned red, dry, flaky, irritated skin into smooth, normal skin. Very happy with this product. It is oily, so I try to put it on when I'm not about to use my hands too much, or at work i use it then wear powdered gloves to keep it protected, and at home, before I sleep. Very good product, and great value for price!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

what a surprise

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301993 ноя 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have had problems with my skin during cold weather (rosacea and perioral dermatitis) but when usisng this they have disappeared!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 361 всего

1 2 3 4 5