Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-8 из 8 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

great

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

SerraPhase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 01, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

SerraPhrase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 05, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

SerraPhase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

User

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 26, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Serraphase

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

new med

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It works great-awesome

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-8 из 8 всего