Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

Can't do without it!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 23, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

A great way to make sure I get a good dose of magnesium. My muscles have been less tight which means less visits to the chiropractor and acupuncturist.

D-Ribose M

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 19, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking this product for several years now because it is recommended for heart health (Dr. Sinatra, metabolic cardiologist) as one of the "fabulous four." It is also for muscle pain issues and fibromyalgia. It's is tasty and from a reputable manufacturer. Great price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easy to use, but without results

Отзыв оставлен volcano авг 29, 2012 | Проверенная покупка