Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 30, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

best probiotic ever!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 08, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried them ALL over the past 6 years, and I never really saw a difference, but with this one I had noticeably smooth sailing within 24 hours and every morning thereafter. Also, it includes a strain that I read elsewhere has been shown to fight plaque, so I've been putting a teaspoon or so in my mouth and working it into the crevices--and my teeth definitely feel cleaner and "crisper" in between, the way they do after a cleaning at the dentist's office. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 13, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

i-flora multi probiotic powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Great for keeping the digestive tract in good working order. It has multi-strains to filter out the bad flora in the digestive tract. Many others I've tried have only 1-6 strains & don't do the job. I do have stomach & intestinal disorders, & this product assures me of a "clean" system. Also the other products are encapsulated in a gel type capsule, & that inhibits the saturation of the product. The powder absorbs quickly & gets "right to work".

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 19, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

Good Probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 08, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm allergic to everything and this is the only probiotic I can take. It works very well and mixes well with other dairy products. It's very reasonably priced in comparison to other preservative free products and it works.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

digestive helpsis at hand!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Seems OK, but expensive update:

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 06, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

We originally bought this ultra-expensive product to see if it would help with diahrea, but it did not help at all. So it might help others or is for completely different health issues. Tastes delicious and went fast. Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies tested had anywhere near the advertised potency.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Works wonders for my bowels

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 01, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

1-10 из 26 всего