Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

Works GREAT for MANY thing...I use it for Fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great antioxident, anti-inflammatory, weight loss product and for those that do not now this is how it makes you convert stored fat into energy. Our bodies use to use fat for fuel, tho now it stores it. What Sesamin does is retrain your brain to burn, instead of store fat, for energy the way we did before the Industrial age. I was able to lose weight on this product and regain energy I didn't have due to Fibromyalgia. It's the most inexpensive and safe product, oh and it keeps your liver and kidneys and more in better health, which is a must for anyone taking daily medications. This is my second time round using this product, that's why I know how good it is.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Glad to have them back but.....

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 25, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I was devastated when Sesamin capsules disappeared for so long as I'd been using them in the fight against belly fat and found them a great help. So it was a big Hurray! when they re-appeared and I've been fortunate to place an order whilst they've had their brief spells of being in stock. However, I'd like to point out that iHerb needs to update their description. The new formulation (as of 25th Oct 2013) NO LONGER contains sorbitol (great!) and there is Vitamin E included at a rate of 2iu per serving (ie one capsule) and the sesame oil reads as 998mg per serving but still standardized to 500mg sesame lignans. I've only been taking this new formulation since 18th Oct 2013 so I've yet to see if they perform their magic on my spare tyre but one tiny downside to the new capsule is I'm now getting "sesame" burps! Still, I will persevere.

good)

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My stones are gone from the gallbladder.

Good for kidney

Отзыв оставлен Romero июн 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

It's really good for kidney, you will feel the energy from this, and taking before workout I thiking is helping me lose belly fat faster.

Good for overall health

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using these for a month now and have found them to be good at keeping fat off and maintaining overall health. Like everything else these should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise to get the most benefit from them. I am starting to see the weight shift and have shed a couple of pounds so far.

毎日の健康のために

Отзыв оставлен Sprinz янв 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

毎朝1粒飲んでいます。効果は実感していませんが、健康のために服用しています。 ボトルには、体重の管理、肝臓と腎臓の健康、健康な脂質の維持に役立つと書いてあります。 日本の大手商品は非常に高価なので、こちらを購入しています。

Safety Seal was removed

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 24, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

When I opened, I found the safety seal inside the bottle was removed. I claimed this issue to iherb but no reply. It's better to avoid this product. フィルムを取ってフタを開けると保護シールが破れてました(燃やされた跡)。 iherbにクレームを言ってもなしのつぶて。 買わない方がいいと思います。

excipients

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 09, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

When I received this I was shocked to discover that it contained sorbitol (not listed as an ingredient on Iherb website). I haven't tried te product yet, but expect the ingredients to be fully listed, as it's not worth sending an item back from overseas and sorbitol is a toxic ingredient for some.

Very Good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 11, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

That's a very good option.

日本で買うよりすっごく安い

Отзыв оставлен amino7keto2ahcc2vitamin апр 06, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

直ぐに体感出来るような製品ではないですが、長く続ける予定です。 日本でもセサミンは売っているのですが、あまりにも値段が違いすぎて・・・ リグナンも大量にとれるので、抗酸化も期待してます。

1-10 из 23 всего