RU
Языки
Сортировать по

Good product good price.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1563647 апр 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

I LOVE Salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1821499 мар 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Salba. It's good stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1176824 янв 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Happy with Salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2696250 ноя 24, 2007

After reading Dr. Rowan's newsletter about Salba and all the healthy benefits it has I wanted to try it. And it is everything he said it was. I am very happy I tried it. In fact I told my sister and brother-in-law about it and your web site and they are going to order some too. I am also very happy with your web site and your company. The products arrive when you say they will and I like the choice in shipping. I can't stand UPS and am happy that you also ship USPS. And since your company is in California it does't cost an arm and a leg for shipping. You will be hearing from me soon as I will be ordering Salba again. I use it in everything.especially when it is ground. I'm happy you carry this product because I like doing business with you. Respectfully, Patricia

Salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2640756 ноя 18, 2007

So far I'm loving the product.

better than flax!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1814315 ноя 16, 2007

I'm Allergic to Flaxseed and this is a wonderful alternative! You can use it the same as you would flax. Has a wonderful flavor.

very good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1984775 ноя 01, 2007

I feel more energetic and healthier it is marvellous food scource

Salba

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1604948 окт 24, 2007

great product for regularity and energy

John W Haag

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1881768 окт 24, 2007

great

Amazing Product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1573938 окт 23, 2007

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!

1-10 из 78 всего