Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 78 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

I LOVE Salba

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 02, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good product good price.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 06, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Salba. It's good stuff.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 28, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great product!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 02, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Love these salba seeds. They are loaded with omega-3's and also have a decent amount of amino acids also. Excellent for cleaning out your digestive tract as well.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Increase your energy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Salba seeds are great added to oatmeal, fruit salad, smoothies or by the handful. Good source of omega-3 and don't upset my sensitive digestive system.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Salba

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Used for years, extremely positive results

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

the real super food

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

an icredible product of nature a real super food there is nothing to compare for a source of energy

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Quality seems good

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Not sure if this is any better than the "off" brand of chia seeds that I used before, but it is definitely good stuff. Chia seeds are a great addition to my diet for energy and regularity. Excellent for keeping the bowels working, in a normal way.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

SALBA WHOLE SEED

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT GRIND SEEDS AND PUT THEM IN EVERYTHING EVEN ON TOP OF ICE CREAM

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good price, good product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 09, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I love using the Salba in different foods. Usually put a couple of TB on my morning oatmeal, but it can be added to many other foods to increase nutritional value.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 78 всего

1 2 3 4 5