Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 34 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

REVERATROL

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 05, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

THESE USED TO BE GOOD BUT THE QUALITY HAS GONE WAY DOWN. ALSO THEY REDUCED THE QUERCITIN FROM 100MG TO 40MG. I NOW RATE THIS PRODUCT 1 STAR!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

reserveage organics

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 10, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I need two of these. I didn't realize it until I started taking one instead. Wondered why I didn't have the same energy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Resveratrol 500mg

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 06, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Could not possibly rate anything but poor, but review was not accepted without checking a star. Frankly, after taking capsule in am, I have no appetite (verging on nausea) and low energy. Whatever I manage to eat runs right through me. I have not had these symptoms with the product in the past, which leads me to believe that this 'batch' may possibly be 'tainted'.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ممتاز

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

ولكن غالي نتمنى تنزيل السعر

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Resveratrol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

excellent product! i started taking this product a few weeks ago and i can see a noticeably smoother skin texture.. would recommend this product highly

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

代谢变好

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 29, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

我之前吃婕斯的,3个月后有效果,有点腹泻,换了这个,大便就不是那么稀了。只所以发表评论,是希望代谢减慢正在衰老的要留意了。长期坚持,就有效果的

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sleep better

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 20, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

To eat for three weeks, most notably sleep much better! The spirit of a very good day!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

ReserveAge Organics

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

This is my 2nd bottle. Love this alot :)My skin texture improved a bit .

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

我還沒收到貨品,覺得很煩,又要自己聯繫運輸公司,妳們不能幫我嗎?客戶服務是這樣做的嗎?

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 20, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

我還沒收到貨品,覺得很煩,又要自己聯繫運輸公司,妳們不能幫我嗎?客戶服務就是客戶需要幫助的時候,給她幫助,而不是只要我給評價。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

anyway I don't feel any harmful side effect.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 31, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

It is difficult to say this kind of supplement really works or not for short period. I heard, for example test to try with laboratory animals takes sometimes 10, 20 years to get exact result. Though honestly taste is bitter and nothing good, capsule is too big and cap of the bottle is inconvenient to open (compared with Japanese standards, things are not delicate.)I don't feel anything harmful to my body, and I will keep taking this for long time, hope it will work ! この種のサプリメントは短期間では結果が出ないと思うので、効果はまだなんとも言えません。とりあえず今のところ副作用らしきものは出ていないので続けていこうと思います。なんといっても国内で売っているものに比べたら激安ですし。 封を開けてみて、まずカプセルがものすごく大きいのに笑ってしまいました。ボトルも開けにくく、普通にまわして開けるものではいけなかったんだろうかと思ってしまいます。私は別の瓶に移してしまいました。日本の製品に比べて、全般的に大雑把だなあと思ってしまいました。カプセルに入っていても苦くてまずい味が伝わってきますが、それでも効果を期待して続けていきます(笑)。 サイトの応対は非常に迅速で4日ほどで届いたのでびっくりしました。個人輸入ってもっとむずかしいと思っていました。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 34 всего

1 2 3 4